In the season , after rains and floods, there’s a robust fear of the spread of varied diseases which will take the shape of epidemics. so as to regulate these diseases, it’s vital to follow simple and safe measures of general nature. Flood Diseases Waterborne Diseases, Malaria, Eye Diseases, Skin Diseases
The germs of varied diseases are found in dirty water. Drinking or using contaminated water mostly causes gastrointestinal diseases like cholera, periodic fever, dysentery, diarrhea, indigestion, stomach worms etc.
The following precautions must be taken to stop these diseases.
Use clean beverage and, if possible, use boiled water for drinking and cooking during epidemics.
Avoid eating rotten fruits and raw vegetables. Wash fruits and vegetables thoroughly and use them.
Cover food and beverages well to guard them from flies, as flies play a crucial role in moving the germs of varied diseases from one place to a different .
Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and clean water before cooking. Dirty hands can cause illness.
just in case of diarrhea, give salt to children and continue other foods. Salt also can tend to adults.
- within the days of the plague, everyone should be vaccinated against the disease.
- Treatment of malaria
- Malaria fever is caused by a bacterium that enters the bloodstream of a healthy person through a sting and causes the disease.
- After rains and floods, dirty water accumulates within the sort of ponds and ponds. Mosquitoes thrive easily in such places. These mosquitoes bite people while they’re asleep or awake and cause malaria fever. Avoid it. For this purpose, close the ponds and ponds of dirty water in your surroundings by adding lime or soil in order that mosquitoes cannot breed in these places.
- Cover yourself to avoid mosquitoes while sleeping in the dark . Use a screen if possible. Spray mosquito repellent in your home. just in case of malaria fever, use the drugs as advised by the doctor. Take a full course of medication to completely eliminate the malaria virus from the body.
- Eye diseases and treatment
- Rainfall and flooding are likely to extend the danger of eye diseases thanks to air humidity and sunburn.
- There could also be a risk of eye ulcers starting from eye soreness. There could also be eye swelling, irritation and watery eyes. To avoid of these , it’s vital to follow the subsequent precautions. Children should be strictly forbidden to wash in rain and dirty water of ponds and ponds. Eyes should be washed with clean water several times each day .
- Consult a doctor if eye problems increase.
- Skin diseases and coverings
- There is a high risk of spreading boils and scabies flooding and rain-hit areas. To avoid skin diseases, follow the subsequent precautions. People of all ages should take special care of body hygiene. Clean young children. Keep clean and rinse with clean water.
- In case of itching disease, other healthy people’s items shouldn’t be utilized in the house. If one person within the house gets itching, then the itch medicine should be employed by all the people within the house. just in case of itching, itching should be avoided because the germs are transmitted to the injuries caused by itching and take the shape of abscesses.
Intensity and protection of warmth in season
In the months of July and August, the intensity of warmth and therefore the contrast of the sun increase. it’s so hot that everybody walks faraway from Al-Aman and Al-Hafeez.
Going out of the home is a double-edged sword. When it gets too hot, human skin acts as an air conditioning and sweating makes an individual feel somewhat relaxed and funky .
Excessive heat and sun exposure can cause sunburn or heatstroke, which, if left untreated, can cause death. Excessive heat within the sunstroke can cause severe sunburn. He dies. during this condition, he doesn’t sweat in the least .
The temperature rises to 106 degrees Fahrenheit. The skin becomes completely dry. during this con
dition, the patient is instantly taken to a cool place with cold bandages on his arm and therefore the refore the legs should even be massaged and the patient should be rushed to the hospital.